Changelog - Medeek Project
This Changelog is a list of all of the signficant updates and modifications that have occurred with the Medeek Project extension since its inception in January of 2023. The most current versions/revisions are listed at the top.
Download previous versions of the extension here.
- Added the EOR tab to the Project Information tool.
- Added the AOR tab to the Project Information tool.
- Added the Title Block Tool to the main toolbar.
- Added a parametric Title Block tool.
Version 1.0.2 - 01.16.2023 thru 01.19.2023
- Added the General Data tab to the Project Information tool.
- Enabled a dynamic map (with geolocation) within the General Data tab of the Project Information tool.
- Fixed a bug with the Grid Tool and the Project Info Tool.
- Fixed a namespace bug with the Grid Tool.
- Optimized the Google Map API portion of the Project Info tool.
- Choice of map type made persistent across different sessions.
Version 1.0.1 - 01.14.2023
- Added the Grid Tool to the main toolbar.
- Enabled a parametric grid tool with major and minor grid lines.
Version 1.0.0 - 01.11.2023
- Created the Medeek Project Plugin, utilizing SketchUp's Ruby API.
For a more in depth look at the development of the plugin and related discussions please visit the Medeek Forum.
If you have any questions about the Medeek Project extension or its development please contact us.