News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Truss Plugin Errors

Started by jtays, May 11, 2022, 10:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtays

Hey Nathaniel,

I haven't been able to successfully use the truss plugin since date of purchase, as I consistantly get an error that dumps geometry at the Model Axis.  Doesn't matter if it is in a bloated model, empty model, SU2021 or 2022, or which of my machines I am using. Last attempt was on v 3.1.5  I've attached Ruby Console information below. Hopefully this is helpful to you and to anyone else having a similar problem.

Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method `/' for nil:NilClass>
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:3415:in `draw_truss_labels_3d'
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:3298:in `draw_truss_selector'
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:734:in `main_menu'
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:4522:in `calculate_obj'
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:4541:in `update_state'
c:/users/2atay/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_roof_truss.rbe:4549:in `onLButtonDown'

Medeek

Let me see if I can duplicate this error on my end and then figure out what the precise error is.

The codes from the Ruby Console are helpful, thank-you.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

jtays