General > General Forum

Question regarding my registered copy of the Medeek BIM Plug-in

(1/4) > >>

stevehs:
Is this 'normal / expected' - my registered copy of Medeek BIM (in the Global Settings) with a license status indicated as 'Trial'?

Medeek:
Did you enter in your serial number, see instruction below:

* Note: If you have previously installed the trial version of the extension and are upgrading to the fully licensed version it is not necessary to re-install the extension. To activate the full version of the extension:

- Click on the Global Settings icon (three slider bars). The Global Settings menu is displayed.
- Click on the License Tab within the global settings. The License Tab menu is displayed with an input box for your serial number.
- Enter your serial number (case sensitive) and then click Save Settings button at the bottom of the menu. A popup message will appear confirming your license registration and the Medeek Seal will be displayed.
- Restart SketchUp for the license activation to fully take.

stevehs:
Thank you for your response, Nathaniel.
I now no longer have that problem.
After a few days, the license status changed to: FULL

I have one other question.
I ordered your Medeek BIM software on Thursday October 29, 2020, yet that order is not displayed in my ORDER HISTORY.
Is there a logical explanation for that?

Medeek:
The "Order History" button only pertains to planset orders.

To view your plugin orders click on the specific plugin icon and it will display your order(s) and serial numbers.

stevehs:
Thank you, Nathaniel.
Greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version