News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Future of Medeek Plugins

Started by Irunfree, November 17, 2022, 02:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irunfree

I am checking in on what's expected with the Medeek plugins. The last time there was an update in the wall plugin was two months ago, and the others even longer. I want to ensure that they will continue developing because I use them extensively. Also, is the floor plugin going to be released soon? I rely on the plugins for my work, so I want a better idea of the plans for their continued development. Thank you!

Medeek

I apologize but I suffered a fairly major lower back injury in September and it has really put a wrench in the spokes for the last few months.  I am now recovering but even so I can only sit at my desk for a couple of hours and then I need to take a break.  The Floor Plugin is my next big push and hopefully I will finally get it released early on in the new year.  I appreciate everyone's patience.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

Irunfree

Gotcha, so sorry to hear that, I hope you are recovering well. Keep up the good work! I along with many others are excited for the floor plugin!  ;D

BTW, with SU 2023 released, do you expect to have any issues with Medeek being compatible?

Medeek

So far so good with SU 2023, but I am still testing and looking at it.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.