Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Medeek Wall Plugin / Re: Development and Updates for the Medeek Wall Plugin
« Last post by Medeek on August 12, 2021, 02:19:14 pm »
Version 2.3.2 - 08.12.2021
- Added a vertical offset parameter for cladding material for shed and hip walls.
- Added a vertical offset parameter for "Log" and "Shiplap" cladding materials for shed and hip walls.
- Added a horizontal offset parameter for cladding material for shed and hip walls.
- Added a horizontal offset parameter for "Board and Batten" and "Metal" 3D cladding materials for shed and hip walls.

Some rather tedious code updates but important that these wall types have all the options of the rectangular wall type.
General Forum / Re: LOOKING FOR A FREELANCE MEDEEK DESIGNER
« Last post by Medeek on August 09, 2021, 03:00:48 pm »
Thank-you for posting this new thread, also be sure to post on the SketchUp forum and the Sketchucation forum as well:

https://forums.sketchup.com/

https://sketchucation.com/forums/
« Last post by Medeek on August 09, 2021, 02:50:54 pm »
Version 2.3.1 - 08.09.2021
- Added a vertical offset parameter for cladding material for gable walls.
- Added a vertical offset parameter for "Log" and "Shiplap" cladding materials for gable walls.
- Added a horizontal offset parameter for cladding material for gable walls.
- Added a horizontal offset parameter for "Board and Batten" and "Metal" 3D cladding materials for gable walls.
General Forum / LOOKING FOR A FREELANCE MEDEEK DESIGNER
« Last post by Chris Jaussi on August 09, 2021, 11:33:03 am »
I own a company called Zip Kit Homes.

We just started using Medeek and are working on a plug-in to have it sync with our automated saw.

I need to find someone who can help us design in Meedek / Sketchup.  Anyone interested?  We'll pay whatever a good fair going rate is.

Contact me at chrisjaussi@gmail.com.

Thanks!
« Last post by Medeek on August 08, 2021, 01:44:19 pm »
Version 2.3.0 - 08.08.2021
- Fixed a bug with wall presets for rectangular walls.

!!!! CRITICAL BUG FIX !!!!
If you are using wall presets with rectangular walls and have upgraded to Version 2.2.4 or later then you will want to upgrade to this latest version which rectifies a bug introduced in Version 2.2.4.
Medeek Truss Plugin / Re: Development and Updates for the Medeek Truss Plugin
« Last post by Medeek on August 08, 2021, 05:34:59 am »
Version 3.0.1 - 08.08.2021
- Fixed a bug with the edit menu for common trusses and custom materials.
« Last post by Medeek on August 06, 2021, 01:01:38 pm »
Version 2.2.9 - 08.06.2021
- Fixed a bug with framing, blocking and insulation for tee intersections for all wall types.
- Fixed a minor bug with six panel doors when the door vertical offset is a non-zero value.

This resolves the issue #3 noted in the recent mdkBIM tutorial.  I would highly recommend installing this latest update.
« Last post by Medeek on August 05, 2021, 01:19:35 am »
mdkBIM Tutorial 1: Modeling a Two Car Detached Garage (41:14 min.)

A few issues popped out during the making of this tutorial:

1.) Portal frame holdown placement, custom deletion and redundancy, feedback required.
2.) Wall copy tool did not copy the insulation option setting.
3.) The insulation algorithm seems inconsistent when dealing with tee intersections.

View garage model here:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/58091575-f451-4c3e-af1c-934b28cecefe/Garage-4
« Last post by Medeek on August 04, 2021, 02:44:52 pm »
Version 2.2.8 - 08.04.2021
- Fixed a bug with blocking and insulation for portal frame garage doors within rectangular walls.

Portal frames add a good deal of complexity to the framing, blocking and insulation.  Some of the details were not completely worked out previously.  I think I now have most if not all of these issues addressed. 

I also may need to spend some additional time on the holdown placement when multiple portal frames are adjacent to each other like in the example shown.
Version 1.7.5 - 08.04.2021
- Fixed a bug with the stemwall blockout tool.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10