Author Topic: Development and Updates for the Medeek Foundation Plugin  (Read 37708 times)

Offline Medeek

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
    • Medeek Design Inc.
Re: Development and Updates for the Medeek Foundation Plugin
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2019, 08:15:48 am »
Version 1.5.2 - 09.28.2019
- Fixed a critical performance bug that affects all the modules within the extension.

*** CRITICAL PERFORMANCE UPDATE ***

If you are noticing a slowdown of the plugin performance after multiple edits to a foundation assembly or footing, this fix will resolve that issue.  This issue affects all previous versions of the plugin.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

Offline Medeek

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
    • Medeek Design Inc.
« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2019, 06:57:25 am »
Talking with a customer today leads me to believe that a tool for a grade beam might be useful.  My current workaround is to create two separate strip footings, one on top of the other as shown:

The problem with trying to use the strip footing tool to create grade beams is that it does not allow for top bar placement.  Additionally, there is no FPSF option for strip footings.  Let me know your thoughts on this, is this a feature you would like to see added to the plugin?

If I do add it, what other, grade beam specific, parameters might need to be added?

View model here:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/277d55a2-ca05-4258-b6b5-93fdab02c7cb/Grade-Beam-Workaround

Offline Medeek

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
    • Medeek Design Inc.
« Reply #212 on: December 12, 2019, 02:25:50 am »
Version 1.5.3 - 12.12.2019
- Updated Slab and SOG reinforcement, replacing components with groups to increase performance.