News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Medeek Extensions for Schools

Started by Medeek, December 08, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medeek

I'm not sure if this information is out there or widely known so I am posting this notice just in case.

If you are a teacher, professor, academic instructor or a student (high school or university), you are entitled to a free license for each of the Medeek extensions (full versions) at no charge.

In order to take advantage of this offer all you need to do is create an account (client profile) on the Medeek website (design.medeek.com) and then notify me via email that you would like a student/instructor license.

I typically will request some form of student/instructor verification and then I will issue the serial number for each plugin (Wall, Truss, Floor, Electrical).

The academic licenses are no different in functionality or features than the full licenses of the plugins. When I issue a license to an instructor, the license can be used on up to 50 machines/workstations. The student serial can be used on up to 3 machines, the same as the regular license.

In an effort to make my extensions more accessible to the student I have also maintained compatibility with SketchUp Make 2017, which is still available for download here:

https://help.sketchup.com/en/downloading-older-versions

I also fully support the plugins (via phone and email) for academic customers, however this support is expressly for issues having to do with the plugins and not for general SketchUp questions, training or establishing methods of workflow between SketchUp and Layout.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.