News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Medeek Project Plugin / Re: Development and Updates fo...
Last post by Medeek - February 21, 2024, 06:54:36 PM
Version 1.1.8b - 02.21.2024
- Fixed a bug in the ordering logic and a typo in the HTML preview menu.
Last post by Medeek - February 21, 2024, 10:14:28 AM
Version 1.1.8 - 02.21.2024
- Updated custom rebar within the Medeek Estimator to include unit and total length.
- Added custom rebar within the Medeek Estimator for Slab, Stemwall and Grade Beam foundations.
- Updated the Medeek Estimator so that multi-ply (custom) Window and Door headers are properly called out and quantified.
- Added additional logic into the Medeek Estimator so that assemblies are ordered in the report logically by their assembly names.

Medeek Wall Plugin / Materials libray sorting
Last post by buffalosky - February 18, 2024, 10:03:00 AM
Is there any way to sort the materials library list in "Wall" extension?
Adding a new one places it at the bottom of a long list.
Last post by Medeek - February 17, 2024, 08:51:01 PM
Tutorial 5 - Estimating Custom Rebar (12:15 min.)

Last post by Medeek - February 17, 2024, 08:01:50 PM
Version 1.1.7 - 02.17.2024
- Enabled custom rebar within the Medeek Estimator for Slab-on-Grade foundations

Per customer request.
Medeek Wall Plugin / Re: Development and Updates fo...
Last post by Medeek - February 16, 2024, 11:08:06 PM
Version 3.4.9 - 02.16.2024
- Added an RGB color code input into the Add, Update and Import menus for custom materials.
- Added an RGB color code input for each color in the Materials tab of the Global Settings.
- Added a "Toggle RGB Input" button to the Materials tab of the Global Settings.

Updates per customer request.
Last post by Medeek - February 13, 2024, 09:02:28 AM
Version 1.1.6 - 02.13.2024
- Added foundations within the Medeek Estimator: Slab-on-Grade, Slab, Stemwall, Grade Beam

There is still a lot more work to be done with adding all of the various hardware and items into the estimating for foundations.  This is just a start.
Medeek Wall Plugin / Re: Creating variation of Wall...
Last post by Medeek - February 13, 2024, 08:57:51 AM
Yes, please take a look at this tutorial video to better understand how 3D materials work:

Medeek Floor Plugin / Re: Development and Updates fo...
Last post by Medeek - February 13, 2024, 08:55:45 AM
The progress has been slowed by some ongoing health issues I've personally encountered however progress is being made and I am carefully coalescing on a new plugin which will replace the existing module in the Truss plugin.  Also as updates have been made with various licensing updates within the other plugins I have been migrating those updates into this new plugin.  I apologize in the significant delay with this new plugin but please remember that I am still a one man show and I am spread very thin across the development of six different plugins now.  Each plugin requires a certain amount of attention as bug fixes, updates and feature requests all consume time and energy.
Medeek Foundation Plugin / Re: Development and Updates fo...
Last post by Medeek - February 13, 2024, 08:51:16 AM
Version 1.9.5 - 02.13.2024
- Improved the serial number verification logic within the License tab of the Global Settings.
- Updated the javascript logic within the License tab of the Global Settings.
- Added statistics for the following foundation types (Medeek Estimator integration): Slab-on-Grade, Slab, Stemwall, Grade Beam