Development and Updates for the Medeek Wall Plugin

Started by Medeek, March 04, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medeek

Version 1.5.8b - 08.02.2020
- Added a semi-transparent polygon fill to the draw wall tool wireframe.
- Added an option for vertical ZIP Systems© 7/16" and 1/2" wall sheathing materials.

View model here:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/752a6027-fd47-42da-88e7-245eed5a5691/Zip-System-Wall-Sheathing-Vert
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

Medeek

Version 1.5.9 - 08.18.2020
- Added the "Basic Options" parameters to the Wall tab of the Global Settings.

I'm not sure why these parameters never got added to the global settings a long time ago but I guess better late than never.

Medeek

Version 1.5.9b - 08.18.2020
- Fixed a bug with gypsum when applied to the end condition for interior shed walls.

Medeek

Version 1.5.9c - 08.19.2020
- Fixed a floating point rounding error in the blocking and cavity insulation modules for all walls.

No bells and whistles tonight.  Sometimes it's just about putting out the fires.

Medeek

Version 1.6.0 - 08.23.2020
- Enabled variable king stud and trimmer stud widths for garage doors (non-portal frame).

Medeek

Version 1.6.0b - 08.23.2020
- Added the ability to create, load and delete garage door presets within the Edit and Draw (HTML) Menus.
- Fixed a bug with reading in presets from the door and window edit menus.

Medeek

Version 1.6.1 - 08.26.2020
- All gable wall types (gable, hip, shed) now include the option to enter in the wall slope as a pitch or angle.

Medeek

For completeness I think it would be a good idea to add the option for arched garage doors and dutch corners.  The algorithms for arched doors already exist within the man door module and the geometry of dutch corners is very simple.  Give me a couple of days and I will knock this one out.

Medeek

Version 1.6.2 - 09.01.2020
- Added three additional parameters to the "User Interface" section of the General tab of the global settings. This allows the customization (colors) of the HTML menus.

Medeek

Medeek

Version 1.6.3 - 09.06.2020
- Added (segmental) arched garage doors to the garage door module.

I still need to add the option for dutch corners.

Medeek

Version 1.6.4 - 09.07.2020
- Added Dutch Corners to garage doors within the garage door module.

View model here:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/979ab97b-1a46-4724-b319-3262067921f7/Dutch-Corners-with-Garage-Doors

Now the garage door module feels a little more complete.

Medeek

Version 1.6.5 - 09.10.2020
- Added a parameter into the global settings to allow for adjustment of the size of labels and annotations.
- Added a parameter into the global settings to allow for adjustment of the font for text found within annotations and labels.

Medeek

Medeek