News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Updating in SU 2018 Pro

Started by MtnArch, April 01, 2019, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtnArch

Nathan -

I attempted to update the Truss plugin in my SU 2018 Pro but it would not update, I uninstalled it and then reinstalled the updated RBZ and am still getting errors and the icons don't show up.  Here's what SU brings up as the error:

Error: #<ArgumentError: invalid date>
c:/users/alan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_load.rbs:141:in `parse'
c:/users/alan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_load.rbs:141:in `<module:MedeekTrussPluginModuleLoader>'
c:/users/alan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_load.rbs:34:in `<module:Medeek_Engineering_Inc_Extensions>'
c:/users/alan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2018/sketchup/plugins/medeek_truss_ext/medeek_load.rbs:27:in `<main>'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `eval'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `require'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `load'
C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/medeek_truss_ext.rb:42:in `register_extension'
C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/medeek_truss_ext.rb:42:in `<module:MedeekTrussPluginLoader>'
C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/medeek_truss_ext.rb:26:in `<module:Medeek_Engineering_Inc_Extensions>'
C:/Users/alan/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Plugins/medeek_truss_ext.rb:25:in `<top (required)>'

I attempted to log into the Support section here but my password does not seem to work on it, and the link for forgetting your password brings up a broken link only.

Thanks for the help.

Alan Hendry, RA
Architect
Highest Regards,

Alan Hendry, RA
Architect

Medeek

I think I know what the issue is.  Do you have Skype or Teamviewer installed?
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

MtnArch

I have TeamViewer installed but not Skype.
Highest Regards,

Alan Hendry, RA
Architect

Medeek

Email me at nathan@medeek.com when you are ready for me to connect and I will see if we can resolve this issue.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.