News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Development and Updates for the Medeek Wall Plugin

Started by Medeek, March 04, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medeek

Version 3.0.2b - 09.06.2022
- Fixed a bug with wall presets introduced with the addition of the Label Rotation parameter from Version 2.9.8.

!!!! CRITICAL BUG FIX !!!!
This bug affects wall presets within the "Draw" menu only.  The issue was already correct in the "Edit" menu.  I strongly encourage everyone to upgrade to this version of the plugin if you have Version 1.9.8 or later currently installed.
Nathaniel P. Wilkerson, P.E.

Medeek

Version 3.0.3 - 09.12.2022
- Reorganized the door draw and edit menus to include an annotations section.
- Added a "door swing angle" parameter for single and double doors.
- Added the door swing angle parameter to the Door tab of the global settings.

The preset angles are: 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 135.  The door swing angle for the door symbol can be set on a per door basis and can also be set to a default value within the global settings.  This update per customer request.

Medeek

Version 3.0.4 - 09.15.2022
- Added XPS foam insulation as a built-in cavity insulation option.
- Added XPS foam insulation as a built-in sheathing option.

In the material folder I've also included a zero-border version that can be utilized as a custom material.

Medeek

I will be running a thanksgiving promotion beginning Nov. 23rd until Dec. 1st. with 35% off of the regular mdkBIM bundle price (permanent license) using the coupon code GIVETHANKS22.

This will reduce the bundle price from $280.00 USD to $182.00 USD. This promo code does not apply to any of the extensions purchased separately or for the electrical plugin. The offer ends on Dec. 1 and no rain checks will issued thereafter.

design.medeek.com

I will also be running a separate renewal promotion for existing customers, the details will be sent out in a bulk email.

Medeek

Due to popular demand I have decided to extend the renewal and mdkBIM promotion until Dec. 5, 2022.