Changelog - Medeek Wind Load Calculator
This Changelog is a list of all of the signficant updates and modifications that have occurred with the Medeek Wind Load Calculator since its inception in September of 2014. The most current versions/revisions are listed at the top.
- Added input for top and bottom chord dead loads in order to calculate net uplift for rafters/trusses.
- Slope factor calculation adjusts top chord dead load per roof slope.
- Medeek Toolbox option added to further customize output
- Usage limit enforced so that regular users are encouraged to purchase a Medeek Toolbox Key.
- Added an input for foundation height (Hf) so that the tributary length of wall is now calculated as (He - Hf)/2. This allows for a more accurate calculation of the diaphragm reactions when a stemwall foundation or floor depth causes the wall height to differ from the eave height of the structure.
- Added PDF report output.
- Added calculations for Wind Base Shear of tranverse and longitudinal load cases.
- Added uplift and horizontal reactions for roof truss/rafters.
- Added ability to calculate overhang pressures on windward, side and leeward roof edges.
- Added torsional load cases.
- Created Medeek Wind Load Calculator.
- Added gable, flat, hip, dutch gable and half hip roof types.
If you have any questions about the Medeek Wind Load Calculator or its development please contact us.