Changelog - Medeek Beam Calculator
This Changelog is a list of all of the signficant updates and modifications that have occurred with the Medeek Beam Calculator since its inception in August of 2014. The most current versions/revisions are listed at the top.
- Updated total load (reactions) to include applied load and selfweight over total span. Results now more closely agree with WoodWorks Sizer Software.
- Inputs now include option for Total Span and Clear Span.
- Removed beam configurations that are not yet complete.
- Beam graphic now shows span geometry with supports.
- Added Bending, Shear, Deflection and Bearing checks.
- Beam stability factor calculations included for unbraced beams.
- Simple Beam with single point load added to load types.
- Created Medeek Beam Calculator.
- Added standard structural lumber species to NDS database.
- Ability to analyze sawn lumber beams enabled
- Added Load, Shear and Moment diagrams.
If you have any questions about the Medeek Beam Calculator or its development please contact us.