The terms below are an important part of the service agreement between you and Medeek Design. In order to utilize the Truss Designer, you have to agree to these terms and conditions or you are not authorized to use this application. The following words used in context of the Service Agreement are defined as follows:
- Medeek Design Inc.
- The person or entity who is utilizing the Truss Designer application.
The Provider agrees to provide, and Client agrees to receive, access to the web based application "Truss Designer" according to the following terms and conditions:
- Client agrees that the truss designs produced herein are for initial design and estimating purposes only. The calculations and drawings presented do not constitute a fully engineered truss design. Client agrees that the truss designs and calculations provided by this online tool are for educational and illustrative purposes only.
- Client agrees to not use or attempt to use the designs, figures and calculations provided herein as construction drawings for any commercial or residential building project. Client agrees that any initial truss designs created by this application and utilized in any construction drawings will not be manufactured without first having been reviewed and sealed by a licensed and registered engineer.
- Client agrees that they will not use this application to try and construct metal plate connected wood trusses. Client agrees to use a properly licensed and certified truss manufacturer for all their truss construction needs.
- Client will use the Truss Designer application and any information provided herein in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the State of Washington, Client's state of residence and the US Federal Government.
- Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate the Truss Designer application and/or limit access to it at any time and for any reason.
- Provider does not guarantee that calculations, assumptions and figures presented herein are without error or free of defect. Every effort has been made to check and verify each and every equation but Provider reserves the right to be wrong.
- Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Client's use of the Truss Designer application. Provider assumes no liability or loss for any designs, figures or calculations presented and does not guarantee fitness for use for any particular purpose.
- In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney, or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. Place where the service agreement is signed and fulfilled shall be Copalis Beach, Washington, United States of America.